KINKMUSIC HAS MOVED

PLEASE GO TO WWW.KINKMUSIC.NET

Friday 7 March 2008

honestly... WTF!?!?

my cat chewed through my ipod headphones last night. i don't usually let them into the studio without my supervision but he must have snuck in there while i was in there and then when i left and closed the door behind me he stayed inside for a little snack. as much as it pisses me off that he chewed my headphones, i'm glad he didn't chew a power cord from under my desk. that settles it, from now on no cats are allowed in the room even if someone is in there. there's just too much valuable and dangerous stuff in there.

so i checked online and replacing the headphones is going to cost around $45 if I buy the iPod ones. best buy has a sale on these SkullCandy ones so i'm probably going to pick those up on my lunch. they're on sale for $10 and they can't be that much worse than the iPod ones. plus if i remember correctly they are the ones which come with a protective plastic case which will be handy for ensuring that they don't become another quick snack.

so last night Guy was in the studio. his new track is sounding pretty awesome so far. i've got a lot of work to put in on the bassline to get it sounding how we want it though. i'm hoping i can set aside some time to work on the weekend but it's looking fairly unlikely unless i don't sleep at all. also, my zombootie remix is almost ready for mastering and i'm hoping to get that sorted soon so i can finish up my new studio mix. i've got two other new tracks in the pipeline, one which is almost finished and one which is mostly just in the idea stage at the moment. once i get this mix finished up i will be free to concentrate on producing again and those should come along fairly quickly.

No comments: